How Tuesday Went.
5:25 AM |

Napapablog ako dahil sa isang tao..
=))

HTW
yeah I rested for a day..
didn't touch the comp.. I felt so lazy to do so..
hehe..nopee..actually I felt kinda sick..



Okay, so..
this is hang-over watching The Soup.

hahahaha... =))


I only slept 3-5am yesterday,
and that made my head like being hit by a hammer for the entire morning..
So as soon as I got home, I slept.. that was 3-6pm..
When I woke up, I got down to the office room to get some of my stuff..
As I entered,
I looked at the computer like it was kind of a villain in a old western country movie..
Each of us stared, gazed on the other's eye.
the wind blowing. the birds took their flight.
Then that soundtrack started to play...
You know the usual soundtrack played in this kind of scene..
Turning my back...ready to pull out my gun... slowly, slowly,
a housemate passed through and turned it on!


OK, so Game OVER. Back to reality.
Went up to my room. Cuddled for a moment (for I was pretentiously sick.. haha)
then.. turned on the radio...
I didn't want to do anything. I didn't want to read, I didnt want to watch, to eat even (ironically I ate a lot.. boink!)...
So I ended up texting my fingers off.. haha..
So who were I texting:

1.Brother 1: So your the one who's broken?
Carl: No, I'm not. Mended but not perfectly.
Brother: enk! EMO!

2. Brother2: here in the apartment now.
Carl: OK. How's the review?
Brother 2: uhhh,,, I actually played DOTA.
Carl: Oh, right! So you think it'll help you sa Bar? Ok, practice more! haha =))

3. Brother 3: Sorry ha
Carl: for what?
Brother 3: wala lang. :)
Carl: ok.ok
Brother 3: :)


4. Carla: Tol, may tatlong exam ako
Carl: Ok,Godbless!
Carla: uy, may prob ako kay ***
Carl: Akala ko ba may exam ka? Magreview ka na lang kaya muna?
Carla: sige na nga


5. Carl. and someone
6. Carl. and another one
7. Carl. and the next one



Ayt, so I think that how it all went yesterday.. after texting till midnight..

I had slept. and amazingly,, for a reason I don't know.. it is the first night I slept so peacefully.
Thanks to ONE up there..

...who is HE?...

that's a secret. ;)