when youve done something that you REALLY HATE!
7:24 AM |

I HATE IT!!!

Ok, so this blog would be just full of rants.
Let's see...
Random Order.

1. I really dont like layouting blogs or whatsoever.
its so stressful.
why bother?
when in fact i just want to blog.. eh... right?
>>i did it because Kyla said so.
she's not my boss or anything
neither is she my mom
nor my professor, who I need to please
it's just that it's nakakainis na.. hahahaha.. Love Kyla! :D

2. Why do I need to report on the Plot of a story in class that everyone read?
What are we? elementary students??
Need to know the introduction, point of attact, complication, conflict, denoument, resolution
of a short story?
Come'on everyone read the story (or must have read)
and everyone understood... (I presume)
>>Sir JPM, could we just go straight to the discusion!?
*I havent done my part of the reporting yet. gaaahh!!

3. Why must I learn about Human Evolution over and over again when I don't believe in it?
What's the matter with you people?!
I get your point,, You guys come from APEs ok,, so why the need of spreading your alamat?!

4. Why should I be the one to convince those two orientees?
OK, I'm Ms. FC head.....
.......................no point in ranting on this.................... I lose! :))

5. Why can't just people accept some failures in their lives and need consoling every second of the day. I'm your Friend but PLEASE, it's not only You who have angsts.

.........but I still Love you Friend.. Go on. :)
=))

6. Why are some people so addicted to *a**k**i**n*m*g*?!
I'm affected by your untoward attitude.
PLS.PLS. Behave yourself.
I could get you in jail.
=))

7. Why can't just all people be satisfied with what they have?
I strongly encourage you to read "THE CASE OF THE PRISON-MONGER"
by Hama Tuma
"Great Expectations make Frustrated Men"

8. I am not the Keeper of my Brother...

9. Why can't just Greek love Greeks?! Why so much hatred?!
So0o0o0o much exclusivity!

10. Why do those people think they KNOW who I am?
well.after all..

They WONT bother if your NOT SOMEONE!.

showbiz

Labels: