WHYEEEEE?!?!?!
1:11 AM |

I hate what I'm feeling right NOW!

It's not Hate.
It's not Bitterness.
It's not Jealousy.
It's not freaking Love.
It's not Excitement.
It's not Laziness.
It's not Nervousness.
It's not.. It's not.. DARN!

I dont even know what it is!
CRAP!!

Masyado nang nagiging routinary ang LAHAT.

Naisip ko, kung hindi pa siguro dumating mga relatives ko, ung mga kids specially., Siguro bagot na bagot na ako sa lahat ng mga pangyayari ngayong summer.

I wake up by 5:30.
School from 7 to 12.
Home by lunch. or so, sometimes after a lunch sa Rob with Pat (OT)
Sleep until 4 or 5.
Dinner.
Whatever that could eat my time until I need to sleep again until 12 or sometimes even 2 am.

My communication lines are always open. but dang it doesnt even add something different to my life.

Ewan Ko BA.

Hindi Ko alam.

Naguguluhan.

Nalilito.

May kulang nga ba sa BUHAY ko??
haha
drop that :D

but seriously,, dahil lang ba walang thrill??

sabi nga ni Joms

thrill:
something that will make your heartbeat like a drumroll.

dahil ba walang ganun?

hindi eh.. it's more than just that., i am sure.
I feel something new.
I know that I've noticed this too before with a close friend.
She confessed this to me one time.
It's that feeling of hers, rooted from her attitude that makes people sometimes scared?.
(oh how should I explain?!)
EWAN. Basta parang ganyan.

Pero ano nga ba talaga ito?

Isa lang alam ko.

BASTA


NAKAKAPAGOD

Labels: ,