Heart-toHearts and Cribs!
7:14 AM |

COCKCADOODLEDOO!!
sabi ng manok sa States
TITILAOKKK!
says the Filipino Chicken
*wink*
:P

Whew!

The day has been tiring!
Though after HUM, there were no classes, I got to stay in the campus area up to 4:30.

That is because I need to invest in my Favor Bank:
1.
I wanted to share some homemade BANANA-CARROT-BLUEBERRY muffin/cupcake to my beloved sisses, brods, and friends. :D

*thank you! thank you for appreciating and savoring it :P

2.
It was time to accompany dear millie to look for her or our or my new 'CRIB' (haha. :D) for next school year. And, true enough, if you got patience, you'll find a LOT!

*any other people who needs a place to stay around the campus. contact Millie and I., we'll make your life easier :P

3.
It was also long over due, my heart-to-heart moments with sistuhr Justine Uriasity. And oh tell me how I love our conversation! :D

Conversation Lines Not-To-Forget:

Carl: Totoo naman...lahat tayo nag gagamitan lang sa buhay

Uriasity: Hindi mo lang alam kung sino ang tunay na nagpapaikot sayo. The slave is the real master so as the master is the real slave.

Carl: Napaka sacrificing nating girls. Hindi sa nagpapakaapi tayo, ngunit ganun lang talaga tayo. :D

Uriasity: Ang sarap nilang Mahalin.

*haha

4.
This is surprising, my first heart-to-heart with Miggy., and yes, it was done spontaneously.

CLNTF:

Miggy: Para sa ngayon Final na tong desisyon ko. Pero hindi ko parin masasabi na hindi ako magsisisi.

Carl:Kung sana lang pwede ibalik ang lahat., gugustuhin mo pa ba?

*so0o much drama

5.
Also, it also high time to see with sisssttterrr Joanness. Nice seeing You again sis!! :D

Other people I met; others hugged; others missed:

CiaCia
Cams
Sandy
Kyla
Gem
Irizh
Trish
Jem
Miggy
Micheal
Pat
Tin

>these people i dont see often :D

hope to bond with them aaaaaggggaaaaiiiinnn.


stil living within a swarm of lawyers

Labels: ,